Monday, September 22, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I guess I am finally catching up to the rest of the world......My family has changed so much. My kids are growing up so fast. Taylor is a very out going and enthusastic girl. She is already boy crazy which scares me to death because she is beautiful. She wants to be and act older then she really is. Taylor is in 4th grade and just tried to get into to Student Council. She only lost by one vote. = ( I told her there is always next time.





Dylan is a wild little boy who loves catching grasshoppers and bugs. He is very energetic. Dylan is in 1st grade. Its crazy because now I have the whole day all to myself. Sometimes I am not sure what to do with all that free time......





Bryce is doing great as a Police Officer he loves his job and is great at what he does.

3 comments:

The Ridgeways said...

Look at you! Cute background, fun post, cute kids your officially a blogger now. Watch out it is addictive!

D and H fam said...

OH MY GOSH!! Your kids are huge. We haven't seen them (or pics of them) forever. It's great to hear of you guys again. You need to give me your contact info so that next time we are in Salt Lake we can get together. It's been way too long - we are horrible slackers in the keeping in touch department, but blogging helps. Your kids are just adorable.

D and H fam said...

Hello - where are you? Are you going to update more anytime soon? Would love to hear from ya.